I recently found this cool KickStarter, It is an chip sized Arduino with a built-in OLED display.
The “microview” will be manufactured by SparkFun right here in the USA!!!
It is only $45 by itself or $55 with the USB Programmer.
Compare that to just an Arduino UNO at ~$28. Quite the deal!
Just 13 days left to go with delivery expected August 2014.
Check it out!
- Support for the Arduino™ IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
- 100% Arduino™ Compatible
- Built-in 64×48 OLED display
- Direct 3.3VDC – 16VDC power input, no power regulator needed
- Standard DIP Package
- Breadboard friendly or direct solder
- Display: 64×48 OLED Display
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 3.3VDC – 16VDC
- Digital I/O Pins: 12 (of which 3 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- Flash Memory: 32 KB
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 Kilobyte
- Clock Speed: 16 Mhz
- No other components required